Policies & Forms
Prior to registering for an event, please review our Registration Policy and Online Registration Terms & Conditions.
To register for Canadian Cheer Brands Events, login or create an account on our online registration site. The head coach or registering administrator will be able to check the online system to see which athletes have been cleared for waivers, as well as for invoices, and receipt of payment.
Credit Card Authorization Form
A credit card authorization form must be handed in to the Canadian Cheer Brands Main Office in order to complete any credit card payment. A new form will be required for each new event, or additional payments. The form must be completely legible. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
An athlete waiver must be signed and turned in for every athlete (siblings must have their own waiver – only one athlete per waiver) by a parent or guardian before entering the event practice gym. Please complete athlete waivers prior to the event. Athlete waivers are available online.
Coaches’ Honour Code
The Coaches’ Honour Code only needs to be signed by one coach per program. Please complete the Coaches’ Honour Code prior to the event. The Canadian Cheer Coaches’ Honour Code is available online.
Submit All Paperwork to Our Office
Mail: Canadian Cheer, 1410 Bayly Street, Pickering ON.
- All paperwork must be received by the deadline in order to be eligible.
- Registration is not considered complete until rosters, payment, athlete waivers and the Coaches’ Honour Code have been received in our office.
- Payment must be received before the payment deadline in order to be eligible and to secure the current price point.
- For example…payment for a registration at the Early Bird Rate must be received in our office before the Early Bird deadline.
- If paying by credit card, please download and complete the Credit Card Authorization Form and submit to our office with all required registration documents.
- Athletes only need to submit one waiver for the entire competitive season.
- Coaches (one per program) only need to submit one signed Coaches’ Honour Code for the entire competitive season.