April 12 , 2024
Niagara Falls Convention Centre,
Niagara Falls, ON
We’re inviting Canada’s top Worlds contenders to compete in one power-packed event.
Teams will battle for over $20,000 in prize money, and the chance to be crowned Canada’s True North Strong.
We’re inviting Canada’s top Worlds contenders to compete in one power-packed event. Teams will battle for over $20,000 in prize money, and the chance to be crowned Canada’s True North Strong.
*** 2024 PRIZES SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
All spectators will be issued a Fan Favourite ballot upon purchase of any Face-Off ticket. Once you have decided who your favourite team is, head over to the voting station and drop your ballot in the team’s designated ballot box. Be sure to submit your vote before awards.
April 12 , 2024
VIP Doors Open: TBA
General Entry Doors Open: TBA
Note for all spectators: The general line can be long and seating is first come, first served. Please do not “save” spots in line. Spectators not adhering to this request may be removed.
The following are Canada’s top Worlds contenders and are ready to compete in one power-packed event. These teams will battle for over $20,000 in prize money, and the chance to be crowned Canada’s True North Strong.
General Admission $35
Price includes tax.
VIP Ticket $65
Price includes tax.
Redeeming Store Credit:
- Shopify Store credit redemptions can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Yes, tickets will be available for purchase on-site.
- There can be long lines, however they move steadily. Please plan your arrival time to allow for ticket line ups.
- Canadian Worlds Face-Off tickets have a limited inventory and will be sold on-site if inventory allows.
- All spectators require a ticket for Worlds Face-Off.
- Athletes and coaches participating in All-Star Nationals also require a separate ticket for Worlds Face-Off.
No, Canadian Worlds Face-Off will not be live-streamed. This is an in-person-only event and will not be made available following the event. Get your tickets now to join the action!
- The VIP ticket allows ticket holders to enter Hall A 15 minutes before the regular lineup and allows them to pick their preferred seat.
- It also provides 3 Fan Favourite Voting Cards for more ways to help your team earn extra $$$ and a souvenir.
- There is pay parking at the Niagara Falls Convention Centre.
- Canadian Cheer does not receive monetary compensation for parking.
- We strongly encourage spectators to leave their vehicle at their hotel if possible. Don’t forget your umbrellas!
- For more information on parking please visit the venue’s parking-specific web page. Additionally, you can reference the map on the last page of your event information package. The enclosed map also outlines the layout of the convention centre for the weekend.
- Please note that spectators may enter the parking lot from either Stanley Ave or Dunn St but the exit to Stanley Ave is reserved for buses only. All other vehicles must exit the lot onto Dunn St.
Schedule of Events:
- The tentative performance schedule will be posted under the “Event Info” tab. As changes are made, the schedule will be updated and all coaches will receive an email notifying that the schedule has been updated.
- Although all Canadian Cheer events are known for being run precisely on-time, unforeseen circumstances sometimes cause times to shift slightly. We will always attempt to ensure that this does not affect any teams negatively.
- Canadian Worlds Face-Off Awards will take place following the competition in Hall A.
Food & Concessions:
- Within the Convention Centre there will be a variety of food options available throughout the duration of the event.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase throughout the venue.
- Full buffet and Team dining options are available upstairs in the Port Colborne lounge.
- Outside food and drink will not be permitted in the venue.
- Visit the Niagara Falls Convention Centre Information Desk to pick up your Advantage Card and enjoy deals around the city! FREE for all parents, spectators, coaches and athletes!
- In the spirit of sportsmanship Canadian Cheer is following suit with many large American companies and enforcing a non-recruitment policy.
- Solicitation of athletes will not be permitted in any of the following form (but not limited to): signs, t-shirts with try-out dates, athlete gifts, handouts, etc.
- Please keep in mind that casual conversations can be interpreted incorrectly so please be mindful.