Online Registration Terms & Conditions
Submission & Pricing
- Users are responsible for ensuring that registrations are fully submitted (not just saved) in order to obtain time sensitive pricing. Submitted registrations will be available to view in the “My Events” section of the registration website, with a marker of Pending, Received or Paid.
- Registration price points are time sensitive, all registration documents and payment must be received by the stated deadline. Registrations that are not completed in full by the deadline will carry forward to the next deadline and associated price point.
- Users are responsible for ensuring they are entered into the correct division, size, coed/all girl, and level for each event (As sometimes they change from event to event).
- Once the team has submitted registration for an event, the division will be locked and the user will be unable to change it using the online system. Please contact the event provider if a change must be made.
- Division changes may require an additional fee depending on the event. Please review the event provider’s policies regarding this matter.
- Users are responsible for ensuring that athletes are appropriately listed as home athletes and crossovers at all events. Ensuring appropriate athlete status on rosters (home athlete/crossovers) will allow the administrative office to be aware of any pricing differences or scheduling conflicts in advance.