- Full payment must be received by the registration deadline. To guarantee a registration rate, all forms and payment must be received in office by the stated deadline. No exceptions.
- Accepted methods of payment:
- Certified Cheques
- Business Cheques*
- Visa* and Mastercard*
- Direct Deposit
- Business Cheques
- Business cheques will be accepted from Cheerleading Clubs, Schools, Organizations or Sponsors.
- Must be made payable to Canadian Cheer Company.
- Cheques dated for after deadlines will not be accepted.
- Cheques that are returned for any reason will incur a $50.00 return fee in addition to the principle amount. Cheques will no longer be accepted as a method of payment from the issuer in the future.
- Visa & Mastercard
- Registration fees posted on www.canadiancheer.com and www.canadiancheer.com/register reflect a 3% discount for those paying by Cheque or Direct Deposit. If paying by Visa or Mastercard, the registration fee will be subject to a 3% increase.
- HST will be added to all fees.
- Coaches Fees
- Only registered coaches will be allowed to enter with the team.
- Each team will be permitted two (2) free coaches. Additional coaches will be the same price as the spectator fee unless a coaches’ lounge or gift is included.
- Teacher advisors must be paid & registered as an official coach.
- If the same individual coaches multiple teams within a program, they will only be counted once towards the total number of coaches included in the registration.
- Online event registration must be submitted prior to the registration deadline accompanied with payment.
- Please note: payment must be received in office by the registration deadline to ensure performance placement and to avoid late fees.
- There is no guarantee of registration unless confirmed by Cheer Evolution. Events may fill up prior to posted deadlines.
- If your team needs to cancel their performance for an event please contact the Cheer Evolution office immediately. Subject to terms and eligibility, your team may receive a credit to another event (within the same season) with written request.
- There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $100.00 per registered team.
- Credit will not be awarded for the cancellation of individuals due to the volume of participants. Substitutions may be permitted at no additional cost.
- Credit will NOT be awarded for a no-show, drop out, or scratch at the competition.
- The following schedule will be used to award CREDIT at any Cheer Evolution event with the exception of Nationals (please refer to the Nationals information below for the Nationals specific cancellation policy). Please note that credit will be awarded for the remaining registration fee after the $100.00 administrative fee has been subtracted.
- Written request up to 4 weeks prior to the event: 100%
- Written request up to 3 weeks prior to the event: 75%
- Written request up to 2 weeks prior to the event: 50%
- Written request within last 2 weeks: NO credit, regardless of issue.
- Nationals Cancellation Policy
- Written request up to 8 weeks prior to the event: 100%
- Written request up to 7 weeks prior to the event: 75%
- Written request up to 6 weeks prior to the event: 50%
- Written request within last 6 weeks: No Credit, regardless of issue.
- Cheer Evolution will make every attempt to reschedule any event cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. If the event is rescheduled and your team does not participate, there will be no refund of any registration fees.
- In the event of inclement weather, information will be posted the morning of the event on www.cheerevolution.com. Traveling teams can contact Cheer Evolution via email for updates. Cheer Evolution is not responsible for contacting each team, however, an attempt will be made to contact the head administrator designated by the registration.
All requested division changes after registration has been processed are subject to a $500.00 administrative fee per change, in the spirit of fair play. Teams with extenuating circumstances are advised to contact Cheer Evolution via email.
- Athlete Waiver Form
- All participants must sign a Participant Waiver/Agreement form in order to compete/perform at any Canadian Cheer event/competition.
- Forms must be turned in before the competition in order for the participant to compete or perform.
- Waiver forms must be completed for each season.
- Crossovers within the same program need only one waiver.
- Coaches Code of Conduct
- One Coaches Code of Conduct form must be signed per participating program/gym.
- The signing coach must communicate the information presented by the Coaches Code of Conduct to all other coaches, team members, parents and other spectators.
- Team Roster Form
- A team roster must accompany EVERY competition registration form, regardless if changes have not been made from previous Canadian Cheer competitions.
- All Star teams who do not have a Team Roster form turned in with their registration form PRIOR to the event will NOT be allowed to have members cross-over. This allows for fair-play and no last minute substitutes. In case of an injury on site the day of the competition, any last minute substitutions must be cleared by the Convener.
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- A credit card authorization form must be handed in to the Canadian Cheer office in order to complete any credit card payment. A new form will be required for each new event, or additional payments.
- This form must be completely legible. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Online registration system (available at www.canadiancheer.com/register) will be used to register for Cheer Evolution events for the 2019/2020 season. The head coach or registering administrator will be able to check the online system to see which athletes have been cleared for waivers, as well as for invoices, and receipt of payment.
Canadian Cheer will follow IASF Safety Guidelines, but reserves the right to combine or split divisions, or otherwise, in order to facilitate the best competition experience for those involved. Additional divisions may be offered at some events, please check event information for details.